Similar Data Finder for Excel will help you to find cells with similar values in Microsoft Excel worksheets.
The program enables you to:
- Quickly find mistakes made while entering cell values.
- Easily correct the mistakes.
- Find and mark cells which seem to be incorrect.
- Remove the cells with identical values.
How does the program work?
Let’s image that you have the following Microsoft Excel table:
You take the following steps:
Start Similar Data Finder for Excel
- Choose the necessary worksheet or a range of cells
- Specify a mode of comparison of cells
Several seconds later you will get the following report:
The cells with similar values have been identified and now you can perform the following operations over them:
- highlight (change a background or font);
- change the contents;
- copy the correct value to every cell of the group;
- delete the row or column.
One of the important features of the program is its ability to present the cells with identical value in the final report. All the above mentioned operations can be applied to identical cells.
In order to function properly the product requires the following:
Operating system requirements:
- Microsoft® Windows® 98
- Microsoft Windows 2000
- Microsoft Windows 2003
- Microsoft Windows XP
- Microsoft® Windows Vista®
- Microsoft Windows 7
- Microsoft .NET Framework version 2.0
- Microsoft Excel 2000
- Microsoft Excel 2002 (XP)
- Microsoft Excel 2003
- Microsoft Excel 2007
- Microsoft Excel 2010
Administrator privileges for the installation.
Similar Data Finder for Excel is shareware. If you use this software after the 20-days evaluation period a registration is required. You can order the fully licensed version of Similar Data Finder for Excel over the Internet with any major credit card.